In case you want to add a few new (and “old”) songs to your playlist, I have composed a list of some tunes I’ve had on repeat lately.
- WILD by Troye Sivan- This song makes me smile whenever I listen to it because it is about having fun and letting loose (by the way, I highly recommend any song on Troye’s album Blue Neighborhood).
- Straight into Your Arms by Vance Joy- This song is simple, sweet and adorable.
- Car Radio by Twenty-One Pilots- This band definitely has a unique sound but I appreciate the deep meaning hidden in their lyrics. Definitely give them a try.
- Everything I Do by Bryan Adams- This song reminds me of unconditional love and the beauty of dedicating yourself to someone else. Amazing.
- Street Fight by Small Pools- Great jam if you are in the mood to dance!
- Growing Up (Sloane’s Song) by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis- This song was written by Macklemore for his daughter and the advice he bestows is priceless.
- Babe by Styx- They don’t make classic songs like this anymore.
- When Doves Cry by Prince- We all heard the unfortunate news of Prince’s passing and I can’t help but find myself listening to his hits. This is one of my favorites.
- Bubbly by Colbie Caillat- I love this song because it is sweet and it reminds me to appreciate the simple things in life.
- Separate Ways by Journey- This is just a great jam, sometimes people come and go in our lives and that is totally alright.
I hope that everyone is having a productive week! Make sure to give yourself time to relax and listen to some good, meaningful music.
Worry less and smile more.